Manage your shareholding
Once logged onto the Investor Centre, you can:
- sign up to receive electronic shareholder communications;
- check your holding balance and value;
- view and print recent dividend statements and research dividend payment history;
- update or amend your registered address, payment instructions, dividend reinvestment plan (DRP) participation, tax file or ABN number;
- locate key calendar dates; and
- access a number of forms to complete amendments to details related to your holding.
Use the buttons below to log into your holding.
All the information you need to view your holding online, including the Holder Identification Number (HIN) or Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) and postcode, can be found on your holding or payment statement.
If you wish to amend or update any of the current details shown on your holding, as an additional security feature, you will be asked to register by choosing a User ID and Password which you can easily remember.
You will also be asked to enter answers to 3 personal questions for verification purposes should you forget your password in the future.
If you have previously used the Investor Centre site you will be asked to key in your password only
Computershare Investor Services
Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd
GPO Box 4709
Melbourne VIC 3001
1300 360 688
+61 (0)3 9415 4210
+61 (0)3 9473 2470 (fax)