You are here
Home » Operational Partnering
Building capability and delivering key strategic programs to drive sustainable value for IAG.
The core optimisation is to drive operational simplification and scalability to deliver inspiring customer experiences all while becoming an agile organisation.
Who you will be working with
During your rotations, you may work in a variety of distinct functions, including:
- Procurement, Property & Partner Management: Drive sustainable value across IAG’s 3rd party expenditure, operational partners and real estate portfolio.
- Business Operations: Develop best practice governance and risk management for Operational Partnering.
- Productivity: Enable an uplift in Productivity across IAG through the application of Lean practices, processes & knowledge management, and robotics.
- Transition: To deliver enhanced customer experiences, drive profitability, and create sustainable value for the business.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for high performing graduates in Sydney with the following skills and attributes:
- Commerce, Procurement & Property or Technology degree (or related discipline)
- Welcomes challenges and embraces opportunity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strives for continued learning and development
- Innovative; think outside the box mentality
- Confident verbal and written communication skills; turning complexity into simple advice
- Well-rounded person who enjoys being part of a high performing team
The process we are following