Group Technology 2019 graduates
Applications for Group Technology 2019 graduates are now open!
Are you passionate about Technology and want to build the IAG of the future?
At IAG it’s more than a job, it’s a passion we have. Believing that the power of progress will make peoples’ lives safer and better. We have proudly led both economic and social change, whether it was advocating for child safety restraints in cars or developing technology to detect and alert people to rising flood waters. This is just the beginning as IAG develops new and innovative ways of doing things to set a new standard in our industry.
Within the technology team our purpose is to be an innovative, resilient and sustainable technology delivery function that enables IAG to achieve its business strategy and vision. Technology is a cornerstone to where IAG sees its future and it underpins IAG’s strategy to make the world safe and deliver a world class customer experience.
Piqued your interest?
Based on the success of our last graduate intake, we are super excited to be expanding the 2019 team with backgrounds such as Technology, Computer Science, Commerce, Business, Mathematics and other related disciplines!
So…let’s get into the details
Our Graduate Program across Sydney and Melbourne will encourage you to explore your potential and provide you with the tools and support to achieve your career aspirations and goals.
To be eligible for the IAG Graduate Program you must have:
- Australian permanent residency or Australian or New Zealand citizenship.
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years (2016, 2017, 2018).
- Applicants must have a credit average (65%) or higher.
What does the program offer you?
It’s an 18-month program with structured rotations giving you the opportunity to explore different projects, teams and ways of working. You’ll be offered:
- A structured induction and ongoing development program.
- Competitive base + 13% super + performance based bonus up to 10% + great benefits.
- Support if you wish to continue your education through study assistance initiatives.
- A dedicated coach/mentor and a buddy throughout the program.
- The ability to work and collaborate with senior managers including presenting a live business case proposal to the CEO; and
- The security of knowing you are a full time, permanent IAG employee from Day 1.
The Graduate Program begins in February each year and during this time, you will participate in courses, site visits and key projects across your technology area.
As an IAG graduate your performance will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and the potential to earn a 10% Short Term Incentive bonus each year. You will also have access to tailored benefits offered to IAG employees, including:
- Can take a volunteer day or community service
- 50% discount on insurance products
- Various corporate partner discounts
- Flexible work arrangements such as working from home and leave options
A little bit more about the teams within technology:
Enterprise Technology Architecture is the Technical thought leadership for decisions in Group Technology to drive and deliver the Group IT strategy. We are the first point of contact in delivering the architecture and technical design across all IAG.
Platform teams develop, maintain and support the complex applications and environments to deliver the business and technology strategy.
Infrastructure is efficient and effective infrastructure services as well as driving consistent outcomes for IAG by a comprehensive approach to managing and integrating multiple service providers and teams.
Technology Operations have a core purpose to deliver strong operational excellence, focus and discipline with our partnerships, monitoring the flow of work, establishing and monitoring the governance and risk processes.
Shared Technical Capabilities aim to uplift the technology/engineering capabilities across IAG technology platforms through centres of excellence and platform enablement teams.
If this all sounds like a fit and you share our passion to contribute to a technology team that is building the IAG of the future apply now!
NB: Applications for other business areas outside of technology will re-open in February 2019 for our 2020 program. Learn more here.