IAG Graduate Program
Applications for our 2020 program will re-open in early February 2019
IAG has graduates across multiple divisions in both the Sydney and Melbourne offices.
The Graduate Program will help you develop skills and experience that will see you develop in new ways in your career to reach new heights.
We encourage you to explore your potential, and will provide you with the tools and support to help you achieve your career aspirations & goals.
Our Actuarial and Analytics teams are offering a new 24-month program for our Graduates to gain as much experience as possible before moving into their permanent placements.
We offer an 18-month program that will provide you with various structured rotations allowing you to explore different projects, teams and ways of working. We look for graduates with the following backgrounds and related disciplines:
- Technology & Computer Science
- Data Science
- Human Resources
- Design & User Experience
You will be entitled to:
- A structured induction and ongoing development program.
- Competitive base + 13% super + performance based bonus up to 10% + great benefits.
- A dedicated coach/mentor and a buddy for support throughout the program.
- The ability to work and collaborate with senior managers including presenting a live business case proposal to the CEO.
- AND the security of knowing you are a fulltime, permanent IAG employee from Day 1.
The Graduate Program begins in February each year and during this time, you will participate in courses, site visits and key projects across a number of business areas. As you work through the program, you will become champions in:
- Formal presentations
- Persuading and influencing
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Leadership of self and others
- Planning and organising
- Business acumen
As an IAG graduate your performance will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and the potential to earn a 10% Short Term Incentive bonus each year. You will also have access to tailored benefits offered to IAG employees, including:
- 50% discount on insurance products
- Various corporate partner discounts
- Flexible work arrangements and leave options
- Employee Assistance Program & Return to Work Program
To be eligible for the IAG Graduate Program you must have:
- Australian permanent residency or Australian or New Zealand citizenship.
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years for 2020 Program (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Applicants must have a credit average (65%) or higher.