IAG Graduate Program
Our Graduate Program will enable you to develop skills and experience that will help you make informed decisions about your career.
We will encourage you to explore your potential, and provide you with tools, study opportunities and lots of support to help you achieve your career goals.
We offer an 18-month program that provides you with:
- 18 months of structured rotations, allowing you to explore your options
- Competitive base + 13% super + 10% STI + great benefits
- A dedicated coach/mentor and a buddy for support throughout the program
- Ability to work and liaise with senior managers including presenting a live business case proposal to the CEO
- The security of knowing you are a fulltime, permanent IAG employee from day 1.
During the program, you will participate in courses, site visits and key projects across a number of business areas. As you work through the program, you will become experienced in:
• Formal presentations
• Persuading and influencing
• Developing and maintaining relationships
• Leadership of self and others
• Planning and organising
• Business acumen
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
As an IAG graduate your performance will be rewarded with a competitive base salary plus superannuation and the potential to earn a 10% Short Term Incentive bonus each year. You will also have access to tailored benefits offered to IAG employees, including:
• Personal, home security and health insurance products
• Flexible work arrangements and leave options
• Employee Assistance Program
To be eligible for the IAG Graduate Program you must:
- Australian permanent residency or Australian or New Zealand citizenship
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Applicants must have a credit average (65%) or higher
Use the buttons below to learn more about our 2018 graduate programs.