IAG Graduate Program
This year we are changing it up for 2019!
We are looking for graduates to join our program in Sydney & Melbourne for multiple divisions across IAG. Each will embark on new unique projects for us to be #Closer, #Braver & #Faster.
Our Graduate Program will help you develop skills and experience that will see you develop in new ways in your career to reach new heights.
We encourage you to explore your potential, and will provide you with the tools and support to help you achieve your career aspirations & goals.
And on an exciting note, our Actuarial and Analytics teams are offering a new 24-month program for our Graduates to gain as much experience as possible before moving into their permanent placements.
- Australian operations
- Chief Technology Office
- Operational partnering
- Satellite pricing
- Actuarial (24 months)
- Analytical (24 months)
We offer an 18-month program for Australian operations, Data, Digital, Chief Technology Office, Innovation, Operational partnering and Satellite pricing and 24-month program for Actuarial and Analytical that provide you with various structured rotations allowing you to explore different projects, teams and ways of working.
You will be entitled to:
- A structured induction and ongoing development program.
- Competitive base + 13% super + performance based bonus up to 10% + great benefits.
- A dedicated coach/mentor and a buddy for support throughout the program.
- The ability to work and collaborate with senior managers including presenting a live business case proposal to the CEO.
- AND the security of knowing you are a fulltime, permanent IAG employee from Day 1.
The Graduate Program begins in February each year and during this time, you will participate in courses, site visits and key projects across a number of business areas. As you work through the program, you will become champions in:
- Formal presentations
- Persuading and influencing
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Leadership of self and others
- Planning and organising
- Business acumen
As an IAG graduate your performance will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and the potential to earn a 10% Short Term Incentive bonus each year. You will also have access to tailored benefits offered to IAG employees, including:
- 50% discount on insurance products
- Various corporate partner discounts
- Flexible work arrangements and leave options
- Employee Assistance Program & Return to Work Program
To be eligible for the IAG Graduate Program you must have:
- Australian permanent residency or Australian or New Zealand citizenship.
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years (2016, 2017, 2018).
- Applicants must have a credit average (65%) or higher.
Applications open 28 February 2018
Use the links below to learn more about our programs.