IAG Graduate Program
We are now accepting expressions of interest for our 2023 Actuarial & Analytics and Technology & Operations Programs.
Working at IAG is more than just a job. It’s a passion, and it's why we are more than just insurance.
We deliver on our purpose in everything we do, and live our culture: embracing diversity, inclusion and belonging, always. We’re looking for people that share our passion, who can bring new and diverse thinking and experiences to designing deep customer experiences for today – and tomorrow.
Join IAG’s Graduate Program to explore your potential with us. Develop new skills and have experiences that will see you reach new heights. We encourage you to explore your potential and will provide you with the tools and support you need to achieve your career aspirations!
The 18-month Graduate Program will see you working across multiple divisions, with roles located in Australia and New Zealand, giving you the opportunity to explore different projects, teams and ways of working.
The Actuarial and Analytics community requires candidates with tertiary qualifications in an appropriate technical discipline such as Actuarial, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science and Physical Sciences. Our vacancies are in the following diverse areas:
- Actuarial Reserving
- Customer Experience & Data Science
- Group Actuarial
- Insurance Pricing
- Insurance Pricing Model Assurance
In Technology we are seeking a wide range of backgrounds /disciplines that will broaden our thinking and ways of working. Tech, Sciences, Business, Arts are all welcome with the right mindset to learn and adapt in an ever-evolving tech environment. Our vacancies are in the following diverse areas:
- Strategy & Architecture
- Insurance Platforms
- Enterprise Services
- Engineering, Assets & Practices
- Data, Risk & Resilience
- Strategic Planning and Partnering,
- Customer Technology
We offer study assistance initiatives if you want to continue your education, with flexible work arrangements to make it easier for you.
IAG is committed to providing you an awesome experience in a purpose led, customer centric and risk intelligent organisation, in a fascinating global industry, committed to doing the right thing for the people who count on us – our customers, our people and our communities.
- Program details
- Eligibility requirements
- Role details and application links
- 2020 graduates talk about their experiences
- A structured induction and ongoing development program.
- A mentor and a buddy for support throughout the program.
- AND the security of knowing you are a fulltime, permanent IAG employee from Day 1.
The Graduate Program begins in February each year and during this time, you will participate in courses, site visits and key projects across a number of business areas. As you work through the program, you will become champions in:
- Formal presentations
- Persuading and influencing
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Leadership of self and others
- Planning and organising
- Business acumen
As an IAG graduate your performance will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and the potential to earn a Short Term Incentive bonus each year. You will also have access to tailored benefits offered to IAG employees, including:
- Up to 50%1 discount on insurance products
- Various corporate partner discounts
- Flexible work arrangements and leave options
- Employee Assistance Program and Return to Work Program
- Australian permanent residency or Australian or New Zealand citizenship.
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years (2020, 2021, 2022).
- Applicants must have a credit average (65%) or higher.