You are here
Home » Australian Operations
The unique value add of Australian Operations is providing insights, imagination, and capability to deliver real change.
We provide insights, imagination and capability to deliver real change to continuously identify and action improvement opportunities that enable the strategy at IAG. Rotations will include areas such as Strategic Development and Advisory, Enterprise PMO and more.
Who you will be working with
The Australian Operations team is made up of very experienced, technically proficient, friendly and motivated members who are available to provide high quality advice during your rotation in this area.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for high performing graduates in Sydney with the following skills and attributes:
- Business, Commerce or Finance degree (or related discipline)
- Strong financial acumen
- Welcomes challenges and embraces opportunity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strives for continued learning and development
- Innovative; think outside the box mentality
- Confident verbal and written communication skills; turning complexity into simple advice
- Well-rounded person who enjoys being part of a high performing team
The process we are following