At IAG we aim to bring our purpose to life across all aspects of our business. Our sponsorship partnerships across our brand portfolio are no exception. From supporting grassroots community programs to championing iconic sporting teams, our mission is to connect with our people, customers and communities in meaningful ways through our brands.
- Conservation Volunteers Australia - Major Partner
- Port Macquarie Koala Hospital - Partner
- Wayside Chapel's Long Walk Home - Principal Sponsor
- Brisbane Broncos' Community Program – Major Sponsor
- Collingwood FC (AFL) - Premier Partner
- Collingwood FC (AFLW) - Foundation Partner
New sponsorship opportunities
When evaluating new sponsorship opportunity requests, IAG will review the viability of the opportunity against our agreed sponsorship criteria, which includes:
- Authentic to brand – partnership must be aligned with our business, brand and marketing objectives, brand vision and values
- Innovative – partnership must bring ideas and people together to have a social impact and serve the community and national interests in an innovative way.
- Connected to positive outcomes - partnership must engage existing and future customers and foster employee engagement and pride.